As Anglican churches we are happy to host your Christian wedding service, but please note that having a link with the Parish is important (legally) for getting married there – a link is always possible through regular attendance at the church.
Our team of ministers, supported by our volunteer organists and bell-ringers will do all they can to make your day special!
Please complete the form opposite if you are interested in holding your wedding at one of our churches, or telephone Kirsty Cowley, Deanery Administrator, on 07505 067745.
Read on for some highlights of each of the three churches:
St Catherine’s Church, Cossall
- A lovely historic small church building, in a romantic village setting, with limited parking on the main road
- A small pipe organ
- There is no piped water supply to the church yet but Cossall Community Hall (next door) has toilet facilities
- Find out more about St Catherine’s Church
St Helen’s Church, Trowell
- Capacity: 90-100 guests
- Live-streaming available
- A ‘proper’ pipe organ, as well as an electronic keyboard to cater for all musical styles
- A full peal of six bells and an active ringing team
- Accessible toilet with baby change facilities
- Space for photography for small group pictures
- Find out more about St Helen’s Church
St Peter’s Church, Awsworth
- A larger building than the other two
- Parking available in the lane on the left of the grounds
- An electronic organ
- A single bell
- A reasonable sized carpeted area at the rear of the church for meeting and toddler play
- A toilet and a small area to prepare drinks in a side room
- Find out more about St Peter’s Church
There is a more information to help plan your wedding on the ‘Your Church Wedding‘ website by the Church of England.