Ensuring that children and young people as well as adults are kept safe whilst in our care is an integral part of our church life. If you have any concerns about safeguarding please contact any of the following:
In the Parishes:
- Ken Elmer or Mel Ennis, the Trowell Parish Safeguarding Co-ordinators.
- David Morley, the Awsworth Parish Safeguarding Co-ordinator
- Marilyn Reed, the Cossall Safeguarding Co-ordinator
- The benefice Safeguarding Co-ordinator, at the Trowell church office by phone on: 0115 930 7005
In the Diocese:
- The Safeguarding Advisor, Julian Hodgson by phone on: 07917 693285 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Out of Hours for Children & Adults:
- Nottinghamshire: 0300 456 4546
- Nottingham City Council: 0115 876 1000
- Bawtry: 01302 796 000
The full safeguarding policy can be downloaded here.
- You can navigate around the site using the links in the menu, found towards the top right hand corner of each web page. Each page has the same links in the same order.
- Accessibility tools (e.g., to change the text size or contrast) can be accessed by clicking the blue person icon in the top left hand corner of the screen.
- You can search this website by clicking on the magnifying glass icon beside the navigation menu (top right of screen). Type your search words or phrases into the box, and then click the black magnifying glass button to carry out the search.
- If you wish to search the wider Internet, various search engines are available, including Google: https://www.google.com/
- This web site uses a Secure Socket Layer (SSL) Certificate to encrypt all traffic between your browser and this website’s server.
- The proverbs provided are based on an export from https://ebible.org/ of the text of The King James Version of the Bible, specifically, the book of Proverbs.
- A complete Proverb is selected at random and displayed in the ‘Thought for the Day’ on the website home page.
St Helen's Church accounts, 2015-Onwards