Wednesday at St. Helens is made of
Wednesday Church is a short, informal service that starts with coffee and includes a short bible study around a thought for the day.
Quite Space is an open space to just be. The kettle is always on so come in for the quiet, a chat, a warm place to read or craft, or a place to meet a friend
Trowell’s TrowelsGardeners gather to keep the churchyard tidy. Bringing your gloves and your trowel or pruners.
- Every Wednesday the church is warm, you are always welcome and the kettle is on all day.
- Open all day with space set aside for prayer and reflection.
- There’s tea, coffee, biscuits and sometimes even cake!
- You are welcome to join the Wednesday Church group which meets for a short bible study around a thought for the day, then have time to chat and share thoughts together
- The church remains open as a warm space to work, meet a friend or a place for some quiet reflection.
- In the afternoon gardeners meet to tidy the churchyard
In St. Helen’s Church, every Wednesday
Wednesday Church from 10:30 am until 12:00 pm.
Quite Space from 12:00 until 4:00 pm
Trowell’s Trowels from 1:00 pm until 4:00 pm, weather permitting.